The WWF is run at a local level by the following offices...
- WWF Global
- Central African Republic
- Central America
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- European Policy Office
WWF Madagascar Country Office is looking for a Chief of Party, TBD (To Be Determined) TNRC (Targeting Natural Resources Corruption) Associate Award, for an for an anticipated USAID project in Madagascar.
Location: Antananarivo, MadagascarThe programme duration is to be determined.
- The CoP provides overall vision and leadership for the USAID Targeting Natural Resources Corruption project in Madagascar.
- She/he directs the project’s core team of staff and partners responsible for planning, coordination, design and delivery of all project activities.
- She/he represents the project to USAID, partners, and governments and ensures the project is well
coordinated with relevant governmental departments and other related USAID/other donor projects.
- The CoP applies participatory, adaptive management approach to ensure program is efficient, effective, and achieves planned results.
- With support from WWF US HQ, the CoP ensures that the project is implemented in compliance with donor policies and regulations, including subgrants and subcontracts.
- The CoP establishes and maintains good working relationships with project participants, project
stakeholders, beneficiaries and other relevant organizations in the country, including government partners and USAID personnel.
- At least a master’s-level degree in natural resources management, environmental management, development studies, social sciences, public law, public policy or other relevant field.
- 7 years of experience implementing and managing large-scale projects in the areas of natural resource management or fight against illegal wildlife trade or corruption, or environmental governance or other related areas.
- Experience managing multi-million dollar USAID projects strongly preferred.
- Experience implementing multi-partner projects with demonstrated effectiveness leading, managing and coordinating teams to achieve project results.
- Solid understanding of Madagascar’s environmental governance context and anti-corruption system
- Fluency in written and verbal French and English is essential.
- Adherence to WWF’s values, which are: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaging.
- Adherence to the following behaviours: strive for impact, collaborate openly, listen deeply and innovate fearlessly.
Cover letter and detailed CV with telephone number for quick contact, photo, 03 professional references to be
sent by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the mention “CoP TNRC AA”.
Full job description can be found HERE or requested by mail to to email@example.com.
Specific template for cover letter and resume can be requested by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for application: 16 August 2020.
Only preselected candidates are contacted.
WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.