The WWF is run at a local level by the following offices...
- WWF Global
- Central African Republic
- Central America
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- European Policy Office
Want to make a positive difference to the future of people and our one shared home, the Earth? Working at WWF could be your opportunity of a lifetime.
WWF Madagascar Country Office is looking for a (01) Fundraising and Partnership Manager – Open-ended contract
Location: Antananarivo, Madagascar.
Major Function:The Fundraising and Partnership Manager is responsible for i) overall resource mobilization activities of the organization, including the development and implementation of a 3 - 5 year strategy to financially support and strategically advance Madagascar and WIO’s environmental conservation activities; ii) building capacity and enabling environment for WWF MDCO to develop strategic partnerships to advance the delivery of its conservation priorities; iii) ensuring effective management of donor agreements to WWF MDCO and quality and timely compliance thereto implementation thereof.
This senior position reports directly to the Country Director, is a member of the senior management team.
What you need:Required Qualifications:
- Minimum MSc degree in business management, Law, International Relations, Development Studies or related fields;
- At least 7 years professional experience in inter-institutional relationship management, programme development and fundraising;
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English and French;
- Knowledge and experience of the realities of conservation & development issues, donor strategies, funding instruments and contract administration.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, and proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships, negotiate/mediate on issues, chair, resolve conflicts, and develop capacity;
- Self-starter with the ability to work quickly and efficiently to meet tight deadlines in and out of office hours;
- Strong cross-cultural skills and versatility in dealing with different types of partnerships;
- Personal integrity with an honest and open personal style;
- Approachable, and an ability to engage partners at all levels;
- Adherence to WWF’s values, which are: Adheres to WWF’s values, which are: Courage, Respect, Integrity and collaboration.
Deadline for application: 20th June 2022.
Only preselected candidates are contacted.
WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce