The WWF is run at a local level by the following offices...
- WWF Global
- Central African Republic
- Central America
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- European Policy Office
Want to make a positive difference to the future of people and our one shared home, the Earth? Working at WWF could be your opportunity of a lifetime.
WWF is an independent conservation organization, striving to sustain the natural world for the benefit of people and wildlife. From individuals and communities to business and government, we are part of a growing coalition calling on world leaders to set nature on the path to recovery by 2030. Together, we seek to protect and restore natural habitats, stop the mass extinction of wildlife, and make the way we produce and consume sustainable.
WWF Madagascar Country Office is looking for a People and Culture Manager (Open-ended contract)
Location: Antananarivo, Madagascar.
Under the supervision of the Country Director, the People & Culture Manager will be responsible for implementing the People and organizational development strategies within the 2021-2025 Strategic Plan. He/she is part of the Senior Management of WWF-Madagascar.
What you need:
- Masters’ degree in HR, administration, Business Management or other related fields;
- At least 7 years of professional experience in people management and/or organizational development (min 3 years in a supervisory position);
- Proven track record in people management;
- Knowledge of the institutional, legal and policy framework of employment and HR management in Madagascar.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Strong skills in management and administration;
- Excellent inter-personal skills;
- Integrity, customer orientation;
- Experience of working in a matrix organization;
- Good guidance, counselling and negotiation skills at all levels;
- Good team work skills;
- Good knowledge of Ms Office suite;
- Good oral and written skills in English and French;
- Identifies and aligns with the core values of the WWF organization: Courage, Respect, Integrity & Collaboration;
- Adherence to WWF Global behavioral competencies: Strive for Impact, Listen Deeply, Collaborate Openly, Innovate Fearlessly
Full job description can be found on the website www.wwf.mg or requested by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply?
Cover letter and detailed CV with telephone number for quick contact, photo, 03 professional references to be sent by mail to email@example.com with the mention “People & Culture Manager”.
Specific template for cover letter and resume can be found on the website www.wwf.mg or requested by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application: 29 November 2023
Only preselected candidates are contacted.
WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce