The WWF is run at a local level by the following offices...
- WWF Global
- Central African Republic
- Central America
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- European Policy Office
Law Enforcement Specialist TNRC - Madagascar (RELAUNCH)
Want to make a positive difference to the future of people and our one shared home, the Earth? Working at WWF could be your opportunity of a lifetime.
WWF Madagascar Country Office is looking for a an Law Enforcement Specialist TNRC - Madagascar for an anticipated USAID Project in Madagascar
- The Law Enforcement Specialist is responsible for successful implementation of the Activity’s interventions related to law enforcement.
- The specialist advises and supports the COP in the development and implementation of all activities to institutionalize capacity within law enforcement and the judiciary and strengthen law enforcement coordination at both the national and regional levels. In planning and executing these activities, the specialist will collaborate with and build upon the efforts of other USG, internationally assisted and civil society activities in law enforcement.
- The specialist will furnish leadership to relevant Activity staff, subcontractors and provide direction of all tasks related to law enforcement capacity building and coordination..
What you need:
- At least a master’s-level degree in law or related legal studies.
- A minimum of 7 years in law enforcement development or reform; preferably in natural resources;
- Preferably has experience in the design and implementation of capacity building systems;
- Preferably has experience in the governance and policy system in Madagascar and/or East/Southern Africa
Skills and abilities
- Excellent analytical skills in addressing wildlife and/or timber trafficking challenges in Madagascar and/or East/Southern Africa;
- Proven ability to interact with multiple actors working on law enforcement.
- Must be fluent in English with good French
- Adherence to WWF’s values, which are: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaging.
- Adherence to the following behaviours: strive for impact, collaborate openly, listen deeply and innovate fearlessly
Full job description can be found on the website www.wwf.mg. or requested by mail to to email@example.com.
How to apply?
Full job description and specific template for cover letter and resume can be found on the website www.wwf.mg or requested by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for application: 1st February 2021.
Only preselected candidates are contacted.
Read the full publication
JD Mada TNRC Law Enforcement Specialist_FIN