The WWF is run at a local level by the following offices...
- WWF Global
- Central African Republic
- Central America
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- European Policy Office
WWF Madagascar is looking for a national or international firm.
Title: “Consultancy on Scenarios Development in the Northern Mozambique Channel”
WWF MDCO intends to commission a national or international firm for “Consultancy on Scenarios Development in the Northern Mozambique Channel”
The duration of the assignment shall not exceed 55 days.
- Over 5 years of experience in scenarios development and/or similar facilitation and scenario processes ;
- A good understanding of the scenarios development method and information collected from Phase I to be able to carry this through into the current consultancy;
- A good understanding of the stakes for sustainable development population growth, governance, oil and gas, etc.
- A good understanding of the Sustainable Development agenda (Agenda 2030, SDGs) and challenges/opportunities for implementation in Africa.
- Demonstrated success with scenarios development and/or similar facilitation and scenario processes, through submission of work outputs/products from prior work ;
- Used to work in the WIO region and/or East and Southern Africa ;
Bidders may request the terms of reference to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or may ask them at WWF’s office at Antsakaviro, Près Lot II M 85 Ter.
Offer comprising of technical and financial proposal, with reference ‘’AOI – 022/2017 Consultancy on Scenarios Development in the Northern Mozambique Channel’’ should reach the email address email@example.com no later than August 11, 2017 at 17.00 p.m Madagascar time.