The WWF is run at a local level by the following offices...
- WWF Global
- Central African Republic
- Central America
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- European Policy Office
Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning Officer SWIO Seascape Programme
Want to make a positive difference to the future of people and our one shared home, the Earth? Working at WWF could be your opportunity of a lifetime.ç
WWF Madagascar Country Office is looking for a (01) Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning Officer SWIO Seascape Programme
Fixed Term contract - 01 year renewable
What you need:
- University degree (5 years) in a relevant field ;
- Knowledge in terrestrial / marine / mangroves conservation and PAs & CBNRM monitoring and evaluation
- At least 4 years ‘experience in monitoring and evaluation; or Practical experience in project management and work related to MEL in conservation, NRM, or the environment
- Experience in database management, Geographical Information Systems;
- Strong computer skills
- Autonomous and able to work with a multi-disciplinary team ;
- Good oral and written communications skills (in French and Malagasy)
- English language desired ;
- Able for frequent field visits ;
- Rigorous – detailed-oriented
- Adheres to WWF values: Courage, Respect, Integrity, Collaboration
- Adheres to WWF global behavioral competencies : Strive for Impact, Listen Deeply, Collaborate Openly, and Innovate Fearlessly
How to apply?
Full job description and specific template for cover letter and resume can be found on the website www.wwf.mg or requested by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for application: 25th April 2022.
Only preselected candidates are contacted.
Read the full publication
JD - Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning Officer SWIO Seascape Programme