Consultancy for LtC programme Midterm review (MTR)
Project reference : Leading the Change: Civil Societies, Right & Environment Programme (2018-2022).
MG203301; MG203302; MG2033.03
Reference : AO-006/TNR/2020
WWF MDCO intends to commission a consultant for Leading the Change programme Midterm review (MTR).
The duration of the assignment shall not exceed 45 days from October, 1 st to December 10 2020.
Required qualification/skills :
- Malagasy or other nationalities residing in Madagascar,
- Having at least a Master Degree in a relevant field for the review (Sustainable development, Development studies, Social Sciences, Environmental Science, Natural Resources Management or other closely related field)
- Having already done similar evaluations of projects, supported by major donor agencies and using participatory approach (reference required);
- Proficiency in project design, monitoring and evaluation
- Experience in conducting interviews and focus group discussions
- Experience working with different types of stakeholders including communities, government and CSOs
- A solid understanding of CSO empowerment, community-based natural resources management and sustainable development in Madagascar and the Northern Mozambique channel region
- Available in Madagascar during the stipulated period
- Proficiency in Malagasy, French and English
- Computer literate using NTIC (word, excel, PowerPoint, Zoom, Survey Monkey, etc.)
Bidders may request the terms of reference to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Offer comprising of technical and financial proposal should reach the following e-mail address email@example.com , no later than September 15 th , 2020 at 17.00 pm, with the following reference:
"AO-006/TNR/2020 – Consultancy for LtC programme Midterm review (MTR)”