Fundraising and Partnership Manager (Extension)
Want to make a positive difference to the future of people and our one shared home, the Earth? Working at WWF could be your opportunity of a lifetime.
What we do WWF is an independent conservation organization, striving to sustain the natural world for the benefit of people and wildlife. From individuals and communities to business and government, we are part of a growing coalition calling on world leaders to set nature on the path to recovery by 2030. Together, we seek to protect and restore natural habitats, stop the mass extinction of wildlife, and make the way we produce and consume sustainable.
WWF Madagascar Country Office is looking for a (01) Fundraising and Partnership Manager – Open-ended contract
The Fundraising and Partnership Manager is responsible for i) overall resource mobilization activities of the organization, including the development and implementation of a 3 - 5 year strategy to financially support and strategically advance Madagascar and WIO’s environmental conservation activities; ii) building capacity and enabling environment for WWF MDCO to develop strategic partnerships to advance the delivery of its conservation priorities; iii) ensuring effective management of donor agreements to WWF MDCO and quality and timely compliance thereto implementation thereof.
This senior position reports directly to the Country Director, is a member of the senior management team.
What you need:
- Minimum MSc degree in business management, Law, International Relations, Development Studies or related fields;
- At least 7 years professional experience in inter-institutional relationship management, programme development and fundraising;
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English and French;
- Knowledge and experience of the realities of conservation & development issues, donor strategies, funding instruments and contract administration.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Excellent inter-personal skills, and proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships, negotiate/mediate on issues, chair, resolve conflicts, and develop capacity
- Self-starter with the ability to work quickly and efficiently to meet tight deadlines in and out of office hours;
- Strong cross-cultural skills and versatility in dealing with different types of partnerships;
- Personal integrity with an honest and open personal style;
- Approachable, and an ability to engage partners at all levels;
- Adherence to WWF’s values, which are: Adheres to WWF’s values, which are: Courage, Respect, Integrity and collaboration.
Full job description can be found on the website www.wwf.mg. or requested by mail to to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply?
Cover letter and detailed CV with telephone number for quick contact, photo, 03 professional references to be sent by mail to email@example.com with the mention “Fundraising and Partnership Manager”.
Full job description and specific template for cover letter and resume can be found on the website www.wwf.mg or requested by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New deadline for application: 16th August 2022.
Only preselected candidates are contacted.
WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce