The WWF is run at a local level by the following offices...
- WWF Global
- Central African Republic
- Central America
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- European Policy Office
Want to make a positive difference to the future of people and our one shared home, the Earth? Working at WWF could be your opportunity of a lifetime.
WWF is an independent conservation organization, striving to sustain the natural world for the benefit of people and wildlife. From individuals and communities to business and government, we are part of a growing coalition calling on world leaders to set nature on the path to recovery by 2030. Together, we seek to protect and restore natural habitats, stop the mass extinction of wildlife, and make the way we produce and consume sustainable.
WWF Madagascar Country Office is looking for an “Incoming Grants and Contracts Officer” – open-ended contract
Under the supervision of the Fundraising Senior Officer, the Incoming Grants and Contracts Officer will ensure the
management of all incoming grant contracts to WWF Madagascar. He/she is responsible for compiling the donor database, format and submits project proposals and reports. He/she will also liaise with WWF International to ensure effective coordination of funding submissions and donor communication with other WWF Madagascar Offices.
He/she will also ensure the role of Key Performance Indicator (KPI), Quality Assurance focal point at the Office and Network level, Network Performance Overview and Dashboard coordinator.
What you need:
- University degree (at least 4 years) in Project Management, Development Study, International Relations, Social Sciences or any related field
- A minimum of 5 years’ professional experience in project management and Donors grants and contracts management ;
- Experience working with government and different category of donors: public sector, foundations, private sector;
- Experience working with international organizations involved in environmental and/or development;
- Significant and sustained experience in coordinating the preparation and submission of proposals;
- Familiarity with bilateral/multilateral donors and Private donors (Foundations and Corporates) requirements and working procedures;
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, fluency in French and English languages;
- Excellent computer skills (word-processing, spreadsheet, database, e-mail…).
Required Skills and Competencies
- Excellent planning and organizational skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships at all levels within WWF and with donors and, as required, with other external stakeholders;
- Ability to work within a multicultural environment;
- Dynamic, responsive disposition;
- Open, adaptable, team spirit;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Adherence to WWF’s values, which are: Courage, Respect, Integrity, Collaboration
How to apply?
Cover letter and detailed CV with telephone number for quick contact, photo, 03 professional references to be sent by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the mention “Incoming Grants and Contracts Officer”.
Full job description and specific template for cover letter and resume can be found on the website www.wwf.mg or requested by email at email@example.com
Deadline for application: May 2nd 2023
Only preselected candidates are contacted.
WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce